10. JAPOY LIZARDO Don’t let Japoy’s slight build and almond-shaped eyes fool you. This Taekwondo jinn is an Asian Championships and Asian Games veteran, and he has collected an array of silvers and bronzes since his 2001 junior taekwondo championship days. Showbiz came calling when Japoy became Milo’s poster boy for sports excellence.
http://www.spot.ph/gallery/851/top-10-cutest-male-athletes/article/47560#pid=12095japoy lizardo, top 10 cutest male athletes
9. CHRIS TIU By far one of the most accomplished players of the Blue Eagles, Chris has helmed a champion team, graduated with a double major, and is now scoring points as part of Smart Gilas’ lineup. Now a TV host and a commercial model, Chris’ maamo eyes and fair Chinoy complexion can also be spotted on Oracare and Nesvita ads.
http://www.spot.ph/gallery/851/top-10-cutest-male-athletes/article/47560#pid=12096top 10 cutest male athletes
8. SIMON ATKINS This guy is proof that some girls just can’t resist a bad boy. Simon’s cocksure ways on the court has won over many female fans, along with his trademark goatee and badass tisoy looks. Since captaining the Green Archers in a laudable UAAP run, he has appeared on ads for Hanford and is starting to make a name for himself in local showbiz.
http://www.spot.ph/gallery/851/top-10-cutest-male-athletes/article/47560#pid=12097top 10 cutest male athletes
7. JASON DE JONG This half-Dutch, half-Pinoy cutie is the midfielder of the hottest football team of the moment, the Azkals. The 20 year-old is also eligible to play for the Netherlands, but lucky for us, he chose to play for Team Philippines instead. Catch more of Jason’s tanned skin and bright smile on the field as the Azkals are back in training for a new round of tournaments.
http://www.spot.ph/gallery/851/top-10-cutest-male-athletes/article/47560#pid=12098top 10 cutest male athletes
6. MARLON STOCKINGER Marlon, barely 20, is no stranger to the international racing circuit, scoring impressive finishes at races like the Formula BMW Pacific Championship. Of Swiss-Filipino descent, Marlon’s dark hair and chiseled features have girls clamoring for more, but this circuit cutie is saying no to showbiz and chooses to focus on racing instead. At least for now, we hope.
http://www.spot.ph/gallery/851/top-10-cutest-male-athletes/article/47560#pid=12099top 10 cutest male athletes
5. JHONEL FAELNAR Judo black belt Jhonel is team captain of three-time UAAP Judo champs Ateneo, where he is finishing an honors course in Management Engineering. At 21, this judoka is a 2009 brown belt national champion and two-time UAAP gold medalist. While Jhonel’s achievements on the mats have gotten the attention of magazines like Chalk and UAAP magazine plus brands like Axe and SmartBro, we’re pretty sure that disarming smile and amiable personality had something do with it as well.
http://www.spot.ph/gallery/851/top-10-cutest-male-athletes/article/47560#pid=12100top 10 cutest male athletes
4. NEIL ETHERIDGE At only 20, Half-Brit Neil stands at a whopping 6’3.” His height is a commanding presence on the field as goalkeeper for the Azkals, but it’s the combination of his perfectly tanned skin and dark hair that keeps us cheering every time he saves a goal. His fan base practically covers every Asian country the Azkals played in during the Suzuki Cup—a testament to Neil’s universal appeal.
http://www.spot.ph/gallery/851/top-10-cutest-male-athletes/article/47560#pid=12101top 10 cutest male athletes
3. JAMES YOUNGHUSBAND This 24-year-old is the older half of the famous Younghusband brothers. Born to a British dad and a Pinay mom, this Younghusband has been wowing football fans and melting girls’ hearts everywhere as a valuable player on the Azkals lineup. It’s hard to tell if those girls are cheering for the goal he just scored, or for those soft doe eyes and broad shoulders.
http://www.spot.ph/gallery/851/top-10-cutest-male-athletes/article/47560#pid=12102top 10 cutest male athletes
2. LUKE LANDRIGAN Luke is the quintessential laidback surfer with lean muscles, perfectly chiseled abs, and a smile that can turn your insides to mush. Riding the waves since he was eight years old, this half-Aussie is now the head instructor at the Billabong Surf School in La Union. His wavy hair and beach-boy smile is immortalized on the May 2009 cover of Men’s Health, as well as in a C2 commercial.
http://www.spot.ph/gallery/851/top-10-cutest-male-athletes/article/47560#pid=12103top 10 cutest male athletes
1. PHIL YOUNGHUSBAND Phil thrilled many an Azkals fan when he scored the second goal against Vietnam in the recent Suzuki Cup, but the shrieks from the stands could easily have come from girls who get kilig at the sight of his boyish, half-British good looks. Formerly a top scorer of the Chelsea Football Club in London before becoming one of the Azkals’ star players, this Cosmo hunk was a 2009 Bachelor Bash crowd favorite. Tall, dark-haired, undeniably handsome, and with the athletic prowess to match, Phil’s one prized catch—and that’s putting it mildly.
http://www.spot.ph/gallery/851/top-10-cutest-male-athletes/article/47560#pid=12104top 10 cutest male athletes