Back to top
1. EX-PRESIDENT ERAP ESTRADA MARKS HIS 75TH BIRTHDAY BY GIVING GIFTS TO PEOPLE, BUT SAYS THIS MOVE ISN'T PART OF "EARLY CAMPAIGNING" SINCE HIS DECISION TO RUN FOR MAYOR OF MANILA ISN'T FINAL YET. It's never too early...to campaign early.
2. METRO MANILA IS RANKED NO. 3 IN CNNGO'S "WORLD'S 10 WORST CITIES FOR DRIVING." What!? We're not No. 1? We demand a recount!
3. ACCORDING TO A SURVEY DONE BY A U.S. RESEARCH GROUP, FILIPINOS ARE THE WORLD'S MOST RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. And we have larger-than-life representations of The Ten Commandments tablets to prove it.
4. P-NOY VISITS VICE PRESIDENT JEJOMAR BINAY'S OFFICE, THE COCONUT PALACE. This is politicians' version of "couples therapy."
5. BOXER AND SARANGANI REP. MANNY PACQUIAO JUMPS FROM THE LIBERAL PARTY TO PDP-LABAN, MAKING IN THE NTH TIME THAT HE'S SWITCHED TO ANOTHER POLITICAL PARTY. He's going for another record here.