6. SINCE ONE CONGRESSMAN IS PUSHING THAT NORA AUNOR BE NAMED AS A NATIONAL ARTIST, ANOTHER CONGRESSMAN SAYS VILMA SANTOS SHOULD BE A NATIONAL ARTIST, TOO. Noranians vs. Vilmanians: Reloaded.
7. ACTRESS HEART EVANGELISTA AND BRAZILIAN-JAPANESE MODEL DANIEL MATSUNAGA BREAK UP. Looks like we really have to say, "Sayonara," to this relationship.
8. SISTERS ARA MINA AND CRISTINE REYES HAVE MONEY ISSUES, THE FORMER ENDS UP SUING THE LATTER FOR LIBEL AND GRAVE COERCION. Does it really have to come down to this?
9. MEMBERS OF THE P-POP (INPIRED BY K-POP) GROUP DOWN TO MARS LOVE MARIAN RIVERA. Cultural salad: Members of a Pinoy boy band that's patterned after Korea's K-Pop groups are in awe of a half-Spanish Pinay who shot to fame by starring in the Philippine remake of a Mexican soap opera.
10. ACTOR RICHARD GUTIERREZ DENIES REPORTS THAT HE WAS CAUGHT OVERSPEEDING AT THE SOUTH LUZON EXPRESS WAY. Three words: Slow news day. (We can relate.)
Art by Warren Espejo