A screenshot of Cebu Pacific's Smile magazine, as posted on CNNGo.
CNN's travel site, CNNGo posted the "World's 12 Best Airline Magazines" list on May 9. Cebu Pacific's in-flight magazine, Smile, made the cut. The magazine, which was cited for its "youthful (and authentically Filipino) charm," was ranked seventh on the list. Below is the full list of the magazines that made it to CNNGo's list.
- En Route (Air Canada)
- Open Skies (Emirates, United Arab Emirates)
- KiaOra (Air New Zealand)
- Sky (Delta, United States)
- Indwe (SA Express, South Africa)
- Voyager (British Midland International, United Kingdom)
- Smile (Cebu Pacific, Philippines)
- Qantas: The Australian Way (Australia)
- Holland Herald (KLM, Netherlands)*
- Lufthansa Magazin (Germany)*
- Go (AirTran, United States)
- Ryanair Magazine (Ireland)
*Note: No. 9 and 10 are listed as a tie by CNNGo. In this case, we used the numbering for clarity.
For more on this story, log on to CNNGo.