1. DESPITE THE FISHING BAN, CHINESE FISHERMEN KEEP ON DOING THEIR THING AT THE SCARBOROUGH SHOAL. Maybe they think the fishing ban is pirated.
2. JOE JONAS OF THE JONAS BROTHERS IS IN THE PHILIPPINES TO ENDORSE A LOCAL CLOTHING BRAND. Too bad Ian Somerhalder got here first. (When the hotness bar is raised so high, it's hard to top it.)
3. RESIDENTS OF A BARANGAY IN BATAAN SUFFER FROM FOOD POISONING AFTER EATING "DIRTY ICE CREAM." There are times when you don't want the food to live up to its name.
4. SENATOR KOKO PIMENTEL REVEALS THAT HE'S SEPARATED FROM HIS WIFE OF 12 YEARS, JEWEL MAY LOBATON. Somebody please write a happy ending for this man.
5. LADY GAGA DEFIES PROTESTS LAUNCHED BY FILIPINO RELIGIOUS GROUPS WHO TAGGED HER AS "SATANIC." You can't win against a woman who'd dare to wear a "meat dress."