This Week’s Best Food Photos by SPOT.ph Readers
We're loving the snapshots we're seeing from your #SpotMyFood posts!
(SPOT.ph) We asked our readers to share with us their food discoveries over social media and what we saw was good! Scrumptious might be a better term, in fact. This week’s roundup includes unicorn cupcakes, sukiyaki, a waffle sandwich, and more! Don’t forget to hashtag #spotmyfood to share your exciting yummy finds.
1. @angelineco’s exquisite photos make our mouths water. This is just one from a huge selection she tagged us to.
2. Nothing like good soup to warm our bodies and lift up our spirits! Right, @cheffymitchyu?
3. @sammiegurl is the chocolate whisperer.
4. As @jykabocade realized, the cutest treats are usually the least toothsome.
5. We feel compelled to ask @jennkitchenwip how long she had to wait for a seat at the newly opened Ramen Nagi.
6. We love Nolita, too, @lovedeniseang! Please invite us to your ramen date.
7. A student classic, @vcpm’s Wicked Oreos from Flaming Wings is always a crowd-pleaser.
8. We don’t know if you know, @thecupcakehobby, but one member of the SPOT.ph staff is a unicorn fanatic.
9. Thanks for sharing this intriguing find with us, @karlitacrisleda.
10. @iammrwanderer reminds us that the best dishes shine more with the right drink-and popcorn.