This Week’s Best Food Photos by SPOT.ph Readers
We're loving the snapshots we're seeing from your #SpotMyFood posts!
(SPOT.ph) We asked our readers to share with us their food discoveries over social media and what we saw was good! Scrumptious might be a better term, in fact. This week’s roundup includes rainbow pancakes, Chickenjoy, caviar and more! Don’t forget to hashtag #spotmyfood to share your exciting yummy finds.
1. Mexican comfort food that looks so mouthwatering in its simplicity.
2. And once again, @carinacastle awes us with her iPhoneography.
3. We love seeing more homemade food posts that look totes restaurant quality.
4. Ah, bacon cupcakes.
5. Our No. 1 Champorado looking even more appetizing in photos.
6. Chickenjoy has never looked this good.
7. We would like to be your friend, @vanlendl.
8. @cyrenedelarosa tries Brotzeit’s new menu offerings.
9. One question: from where?
10. There’s something about this picture that makes us extremely happy.