7 Signs You Need A Kopiko 78C Boost
Power up with some caffeine!
In an ideal world, our workdays will have us checking off everything on our to-do lists, breezing through our deadlines, and having ample time to grab a healthy, filling lunch. The sad thing is, that's not always the case. Actually, it's rarely the case: our weekdays usually see us stressing out to meet all our deliverables, up to the point when we start questioning why we took this job in the first place. Don't get us wrong, we love what we do, but we'll never be rid of the days when we just can't do without some divine caffeine intervention.
If you're going through the following situations, it might be time for a well-deserved coffee run:
1. You just came from an all-nighter. Your droopy eyes are probably the most obvious sign that you need a coffee break. No matter how hard you try to stay awake, you still end up nodding off at your desk. Get yourself caffeinated before your boss catches you sneaking some Zzzs!
2. Traffic was extra horrible this morning. It took you 30 minutes to catch a jeep to the office. C5 was one big parking lot. The MRT broke down...again. Such is life in the Metro, and you totally deserve a refreshing coffee drink as a reward for surviving such a stressful start to your day.
3. You just came back from an extra hearty lunch. You just had one of those meals that leave you feeling stuffed to the brim, and all you want to do is to take a nice, long catnap—which you can't do, because you have to work. It sucks, but thank god you can always get a hefty dose of caffeine to keep your spirits up!
4. Your to-do list keeps spawning. You've already got 11 tasks for the day, and now your boss wants you to create a pitch for a client by the end of the day. Take a deep breath and get some caffeine in your system before taking on your massive workload!
5. You have to stay late at work. You've been at the office since 8 AM, and you can't go home until 11 because you have to attend an event for work. Recharge with a cup of joe in the late afternoon so you'll be alert and peppy until it's time to hit the sack!
6. Murphy's Law is in full effect. Your output's been really shoddy today. There are lots of typos in your report, errors in your computation, and bugs in your code, and it's so frustrating to comb through all you did to make sure that everything's in shape. Apparently, the smart, competent version of you that your boss hired flies out the window once your energy level reaches a certain low point. Step back and go for a quick coffee run: you'll get back to your desk all ready to rock!
7. You're irritated by everything. You're usually very easy to get along with at work, but for some reason everything irks you right now. You can't get comfortable in your seat, your coworkers are too noisy for your liking, and your computer seems extra slow. It's like Mercury is in retrograde again, but this time, it's only affecting you. Our advice: go for a coffee break. The change in scenery and the caffeine will turn your mood around in no time!
Times like these truly deserve a caffeine-powered recharge. Keep your energy up throughout the busy workday with Kopiko 78C! It's made from coffee extracted at 78 degrees C—the temperature that can best bring out your drink's unique flavour and energy-giving properties. It's the perfect drink for a midday kick, giving you that much-needed boost to see the day through. And the best part: a bottle of Kopiko 78C is only P20! All the perks of your favorite fancy coffee drink, at a fraction of a price.
With Kopiko 78C, your midday coffee run will never be the same!