15 Minutes with Heart Evangelista
Heart Evangelista talked about her favorite restaurants, her usual hangout, and her boyfriend during her launch as the latest Pond’s Girl.
(SPOT.ph) Who doesn’t want to have the best of both worlds? Heart Evangelista is proving that you may not be able to get everything you want but you can still find joy in unlikely places. Love on the senate floor? A new endorsement deal? A new movie with one of the hottest men in the country? After all the recent controversy, who would’ve thought, right?
During her launch as the newest endorser of Pond’s Whitening BB+ creams at the Manila Peninsula on July 3, we learned five new things about the actress:
1. She knows it’s not always possible to have the best of both worlds, but if she could, the only thing her heart (no pun intended!) truly desires is for her family and boyfriend Chiz to get along (We feel you!).
2. Her next leading man is one of today’s hottest actors. Her life may be hectic and busy at the moment, but who cares when she manages to stay fresh-faced 24/7, and gets to work on a movie with Derek Ramsay, one of the hottest hunks out there?
3. Contrary to what people believe, she's a homebody! When not at work or feeling the stress of the gap between her family and Chiz, she enjoys nothing more than playing with her cute puppies, painting, or hanging out with her two showbiz best friends, Lovi Poe and Alessandra de Rossi, all in the comfort of her own home.
4. Her description of what a Pond's girl is says a lot about her. According to Heart, a Pond's girl is "someone who's been through hell and back and who's handled these experiences with grace. She's someone who has character, wisdom, and confidence."
5. When she's hungry, she heads over to La Nuova Pasteleria in Forbes or Lemuria in Horseshoe, New Manila (The latter was featured in our Top 10 Most Romantic Restaurants in Manila. We can probably make a good guess who she was there with.)