10 Soundbites from Mikee Cojuangco-Jaworski
We listen in on her OLAY conversation during the YStylexOlay #CuttingAge event.
(SPOT.ph) From singer-cum-actress Nikki Gil to fashion blogger Camille Co, it's no secret that women these days have been putting their talents at the forefront of different fields. So we believe that confident and accomplished women should wear their age like a badge of honor, instead of keeping it a secret. And, who else to start that movement better than Mikee Cojuangco-Jaworski?
One of the newest brand ambassadors of Olay Mikee Cojuangco is a force to be reckoned with-having been successful at balancing life as an actress, heiress, equestrian, and mother. We saw a preview of her OLAY Conversations episode with host Boy Abunda during the YStylexOlay #CuttingAge event that celebrates achievement and beauty through the years on October 16 at the Rockwell Tent. Here's a roundup on the ten things we learned from this beauty. P.S. She's 39 years old!
1. This effortless beauty didn't go through life unscathed. Her toughest battle was having her best friends go against her (an emotional and legal battle that she had to go through).
2. She doesn't back down from anything. This God-fearing and resilient woman likes to take on any challenge so she can equip herself better in life.
3. Her family is her most important achievement.
4. She is part of many advocacies, like ANAK TV-which supports responsible and child-sensitive TV programs for future generations.
5. She may have been born with a silver spoon in her mouth but Mikee chooses to be humble about her blessings. We like how she stays down-to-earth amidst all her accolades and achievements.
6. This accomplished equestrian is the first Filipina to be the Philippine representative in the International Olympic Committee.
7. She admits there is a bias against age for women but she doesn't see it as a problem.
8. To have peace of mind is to be proud of your age and your accomplishments in life. (Well said, Mikee!)
9. We still can't believe she's 39! Her secret to looking and feeling young? A good relationship with her husband, Mike, and her three boys. (It doesn't hurt that she plays basketball with them, too!)
10. A good skin care regimen is a must. According to Mikee, a little effort goes a long way.
Photo taken from OLAY Philippines’ Official Facebook Page.