Tweets of the Week: Charice Pempengco, Sid Lucero + more
Dr. Vicki Belo tweets about Charice’s Botox, Cassandra Monteriod opens her own Twitter account, Angelica shows Derek some love, and more.
Tweets by Dr. Vicki Belo and Karen Davila on Charice’s Botox treatment
Dr. Vicki Belo, celebrity cosmetic surgeon:
- Just to clarify everyone: i did not do anything surgical with charice. Just a facial and thermage. No nose job. She’s fine the way she is :)
Karen Davila, news anchor:
- I think too many people reacting negatively to Charice’s "botox & thermage" treatments. While Charice may not need it, its their choice.
- Let’s give @officialcharice a break :) we all want to see her in Glee :)
- And guys, "botox" is not retoke, people have "botox" for their TMJ (jaw disalignment), sweaty palms, sweaty armpits...marami! serious :)
Charice Pempengco, international recording artist, makes no mention of her Botox treatment, thanks actress Camille Prats for a video posted on Tumblr:
- aww. cuuute! thank you!:) @camilleprats this is for you! hehe! boredom struck. So we decided to make a video of.http://tumblr.com/x6tdr4nwr
Cassandra Monteriod a.k.a. KC Montero tweets using "her" own Twitter account:
- I want to have a love team. Maybe John Lloyd? Jossandra. Or Piolo? Piolandra? or Dingdong? Cassadong..
- A just got an endorsement for shampoo. The commercial will show me washing my wig in the shower. Im such a sexy bitch.
- I dont need botox. Botox needs me. Chos!
Lovi Poe, actress, on bagging the Best Actress Award in Cinemalaya 2010:
- didnt know what i was saying on my speech! i was too nervous and too excited! i will post my thank you’s later on. :)
- guys, salamat sa pagbati ninyo!!! i wouldnt have the strength to do my job if it wasnt for you guys!!! mwah!
Angel Locsin, actress and FHM’s Sexiest Woman on Earth for 2010:
- Ganda ng stage ng FHM’s sexiest party.. :) haay boys... Ang dami nyong namimiss.. :p haha!
Sid Lucero, actor:
- Apologies to my followers who enjoy my gay roles, but I feel I’ve done so many na nakakasawa na. I don’t get challenged by them anymore. I want another challenge. Tapos na ang chapter sa gay roles. Iba naman!
- Official announcement: As of today onwards I will no longer take on anymore gay films. I’ve done enough. No more na please. Thank you.
Angelica Panganiban, actress, gives a shoutout to her man:
- Mahal kita my boyfriend "mr.ramsay" :) dead na dead!!!
Ramon Bautista, radio DJ, commercial model, and professor:
- gotta learn some gwapo skills like playing the guitar, basketball and having a mysterious vibe without being mukang creepy
Boyet Sison, sports analyst:
- for all those who have given hints, bribes, and harrassed me...i say again, WALA AKONG TICKETS TO THE ATENEO-LASALLE game this Saturday !!!
- ADMU -DLSU game this Saturday, bwahahahahahaha...i can’t lend you my ID either...i’m using it, beeeehhhhh
Zsa Zsa Padilla, singer and actress:
- There must be more to life than gym. I want to go to there. Dammit.
Artwork by Warren Espejo, photo from PEP.ph