Bong Revilla slams Hayden Kho anew, Erap’s selling his house + more lowlights
1. MARVIN AGUSTIN TALKS ABOUT HIS LOVE SCENE WITH IZA CALZADO IN GMA-7’S PRIMETIME TELESERYE BEAUTY QUEEN. Aw, shucks, this only makes us miss Magkaribal.
2. BUS OPERATORS SAY THEY WEREN’T ON STRIKE LAST NOVEMBER 15. To paraphrase William Shakespeare, "A strike by any other name is just as disruptive."
3. DOT UNDERSECRETARY VICENTE ROMANO RESIGNS AFTER TAKING THE BLAME FOR THE "PILIPINAS KAY GANDA" FIASCO. Well, what do you know, somebody "up there" has balls.
4. TWO MEN GET INTO A FIGHT WHILE RIDING THE MRT. Because the MRT during rush hour can bring out the Manny Pacquiao in you.
5. AMBULANT CANDY VENDOR SINGS TO HIS BUYERS. Sweet Jesus, what would it take to make him stop doing it?
6. BONG REVILLA HAS IT IN FOR HAYDEN KHO, SAYS KHO’S PERFUME WON’T TAKE AWAY HIS "STENCH." Let he who is without sin throw the first perfume bottle.
7. COMEDIAN ARIEL VILLASANTA MARRIES BUSINESSWOMAN CRISTINA DECENA, PHILLIP SALVADOR’S EX. At first, we thought this was just a joke.
8. EX PRESIDENT ERAP ESTRADA IS SELLING HIS POLK STREET HOUSE FOR P200 MILLION TO GET MORE FUNDS FOR HIS NEW BUILDING. In their circles, this probably makes him "poor."
9. PRESIDENT NOYNOY AQUINO SAYS WE WILL NO LONGER USE DOT’S "PILIPINAS KAY GANDA" SLOGAN. Comedian Nicole Sullivan said, "Once you’re able to look like an idiot and be OK with it, it opens up your potential." (You’ll do better in upcoming fiascos, Mr. President.)
10. LOVI POE IGNORES BIRD FLU ALERT, GOES TO HONGKONG TO VISIT EMBATTLED CONGRESSMAN RONALD SINGSON. Never mind if they’re together or not...but why is he still a congressman?
Art by Warren Espejo.