Tweets of the Week: Ruffa Gutierrez, Solenn Heussaff, Mark Salling + more
Boracay Special: Ruffa Tweets Willie’s yacht pic, Solenn’s photo album, Puck shares his trip’s highlight, and more!
Ruffa Gutierrez, actress and TV host:
- Spotted!! Willing Willie in BORACAY! http://plixi.com/p/66597653
- Looking at pics of my little girls on my camera while having dinner. Gosh...they aren’t so little anymore! I wanna cry! Time flies! :( sniff
- GOODBYE BORACAY!! WE WILL MISS U! See u in the summer! PS. Venice has tears rolling down her pretty cheeks :( http://plixi.com/p/67389165
- Manila, Manila! Upon arrival Lorin asks..."Who’s Ninoy Aquino?" After explaining a bit of Philippine history, I ended with "He’s a hero." She then blurts out "How is Ninoy a hero? How many people did he save?" After giving her more info...inquisitive Lorin then asks, "Is Tita Kris running for Senator??". Nakakaloka si Lorin. I told her, "Ask Lolo Lorini"...as we pulled up our driveway.
- My curious little girls want to know everything under the sun so I must have a ready & correct answer for them all the time. ☑
Solenn Heussaff, model and TV personality:
- All the gals :) eating erwans food soon!! :) http://twitpic.com/3j2pg6
- Starters. Erwan is the best cook!! http://twitpic.com/3j302c
- Chillin in bora :} http://twitpic.com/3krlat
- @mark_salling nice meeting you guys,mango rhums next year! *wink*- sos
Phil Younghusband, player for the Philippine National Football Team (Azkals):
- @IamYoungWife I have no crush but I think Iza calzado is pretty. I think Angel Locsin and Marian Rivera are also pretty. And many others.
- Sorry Indonesia did not win the cup. Thanks for making my goal against Vietnam 2nd in top moments in the AFF Suzuki Cup 2010.
Kris Aquino, actress and TV host:
- Frequently asked questions & answers: Am I dating? NO. Am I ready? Not yet. Am I happy being single? YES!
- What am I looking for in a man? I want somebody dependable, stable, reliable, trustworthy & lovable.
- What will I be in my next relationship? Caring, patient, kind hearted, supportive & easy to get along with.
- What’s on my 2011 wish list? Eat Pray Love, krisy version. Eat in Italy. Pray in France of the Holy Land. Love in Bali, maybe in Chiangmai, or maybe just in my neighborhood.
- My goals: to have 2 rental properties for my kids, regular tithing for the charities being supported by my friend Fr. Jun, a makeup line all my own, being healthy, becoming an even better cook!
- My wish for our country: increased tourism=more jobs, less need to work abroad. Confidence in our leaders. Optimism about our country’s present & future. Better air quality sa Metro Manila- ang bongga ng air sa probinsya!
Saab Magalona, actress and blogger:
- Last night some guy came up to me, didn’t even say hi, he just said "I’ll tweet you" then walked away! Hahaha!!
- Last night some girl hit my face w her beer bottle by accident. Still hurts til now! Haha! Happy new year!
Jericho Rosales, actor and TV host:
- Ok,mau naka-eye 2 eye ako na girl.. But she was picking her nose. Hahahaha! LOLatPagulong-gulongAkoInside!!! Rakenrol! Solid yun.
Sarah Meier-Albano, host:
- Warning: Vent Tweet. I’ve been a professional in this industry since I was 15. You couldn’t cross me then, please don’t try me now.
- Kaya naiiwan ang Pilipinas. Please people, demand excellence. Complacency is killing talent, potential and creativity.
Kim Atienza, TV host:
- twought: Ang bilis ng buhay, kahapon, hi school lang ako, ngayon stroke survivor na! bukas dead na! live life now! http://twitpic.com/3mhe2h
- rabbit is domesticated, hare is wild. bunny is a sexy girl in a magazine. waley RT @dettieclaire difference between rabbit, bunny, and hare.
- hmmm good question. may bowtie di ba? di na wild, domesticated na. rabbit siya. RT @dartwint yung logo ba ng playboy..rabbit or hare?
Gang Badoy, Rock Ed Philippines founder:
- Okay, here’s the rule for 2011, my friends - everyone, please stay alive. Okay, cool. Thanks. #sotiredofgrief
- 2012 na next year. Dust off that Mayan calendar bucket list. :P
Artwork by Warren Espejo. Photo from Ruffa Gutierrez’s Plixi account.