Snake bites model’s fake breast, dies from silicone poisoning
At a sexy photo shoot in Tel Aviv, a snake that Israeli model Orit Fox was handling bit her left breast and later died from silicone poisoning. The Daily Mail reported yesterday that the boa constrictor bit Fox after she licked it.
An assistant had to help Fox pull the snake off, and the model was rushed to the hospital and given a tetanus shot. She was released after a few hours of observation, reports News.com. According to the report, the shoot was for a feature in Israeli DJ Shmulik Tayar’s radio show.
For more on this story, log on to The Daily Mail.