Sen. Ping Lacson returns, Jomari Yllana loves Ronald Singson + more lowlights
Plus, Lovi Poe on her love life (again!), Willie Revillame defends himself against "child abuse" accusations, the Azkals visit Pacman + more lowlights.
1. JOMARI YLLANA SAYS HE’S LOYAL TO BUDDY RONALD SINGSON, DENIES BEING ONE OF THE NO-GOOD FRIENDS REFERRED TO BY CHAVIT SINGSON. Could he be afraid of Chavit’s whip?
2. AS USUAL, LOVI POE PLAYS COY WHEN ASKED ABOUT HER LOVE LIFE. Maybe she’s still going through the list of single male politicians.
3. MARLENE AGUILAR TAKES SHOWBIZ CENTRAL’S LIE DETECTOR TEST, ADMITS TO BEING THEATRICAL WHEN INTERVIEWED ABOUT HER SON JASON IVLER. Is Mental (the clothing line, not the hospital) looking for a female image model?
4. A REMAKE OF CULT CLASSIC TEMPTATION ISLAND IS IN THE WORKS. It’s like issuing a "remake" of Noli Me Tangere.
5. JON HALL TALKS ABOUT CALLING IT QUITS WITH MICHELLE MADRIGAL, SAYS, "I CAN’T STAY WITH HER FOR THE WRONG REASONS." We’re dying to know what those reasons are.
6. BRITNEY SPEARS SUED FOR "PERFUME FRAUD." Trouble seems to be Britney’s BFF.
7. THE AZKALS VISIT PACMAN. Maybe Phil Younghusband is asking him for tips on how to handle alleged showbiz-based relationships.
8. ROAD ACCIDENTS CAUSED BY CELLPHONES ARE ON THE RISE. Because most people would rather die than put off checking their messages. ($33 U’ 1n h34vn!) Note: Go to the Jejemon Translator to decipher that.