Sara Duterte’s sucker punch, her Daddy gives the finger + more lowlights
Plus, P-Noy sells his Porsche, Imelda Marcos turn 82, Mar Roxas is sworn in + more lowlights.
1. SOME BISHOPS AND PRIESTS ALLEGEDLY ASKED THE PCSO FOR VEHICLES. Using Jesus to get what you want is definitely better than getting a car loan.
2. ARCHBISHOP OSCAR CRUZ TALKS ABOUT THE PCSO SCANDAL. From the Bible of Attention Seekers: Man does not live with his opinions alone, he must also be on national TV telling everyone how he feels every chance he gets.
3. P-NOY SELLS HIS PORSCHE BECAUSE OF "SECURITY REASONS." This hurts him more than any of his break-ups.
4. IMELDA MARCOS CELEBRATES HER 82ND BIRTHDAY. The secret to a long life is to have lots of shoes...and no sense of reality.
5. DOMESTIC HELPERS ACCUSE MARICEL SORIANO OF ABUSE. From Diamond Star to Conflict Diamond?
6. SENATOR PING LACSON EXPOSES THE PNP’S ALLEGED "HELICOPTER ANOMALIES." Isn’t it ironic that there’s a scary rumor about Ping Lacson involving a helicopter?
7. DAVAO CITY MAYOR SARA DUTERTE SAYS SORRY FOR PUNCHING A COURT SHERIFF. Your sorry is good, but the sheriff’s shame has gone viral.
8. DAVAO CITY VICE MAYOR RODRIGO DUTERTE, FATHER OF THE EMBATTLED MAYOR, SHOWS HIS SUPPORT BY GIVING THE FINGER. Can you spell "Neanderthal?"
9. EX-PCSO CHAIRMAN MANOLING MORATO DEFENDS BISHOPS WHO ASKED FOR VEHICLES. Just one of the many new ways to secure a spot in heaven.
10. MAR ROXAS IS SWORN IN AS THE NEW DOTC CHIEF. Under his barong should be a t-shirt that says, "I gave up my bid for the presidency and all I get is a Cabinet post."
Art by Warren Espejo