Pacman’s vow of temporary celibacy, Andi Eigenmann’s baby-daddy still "missing in action" + more lowlights
Plus, Derek Ramsay vs. the Younghusbands, a <em>manananggal</em> exhibit, and more nutty news.
1. MANANANGGAL EXHIBIT SET UP TO "COMMEMORATE ALL SOULS’ DAY." We’re sure this is a great comfort to the dead.
2. TO PREVENT ACCIDENTS, MMDA BEEFS UP MOTORCYCLE LANES. When it comes to hardheaded motorcycle riders, the most effective traffic lesson is death.
3. WOMAN NABBED FOR "ATM CARD SWITCHING" SCAM. Is it just us or do scam artists come out of the woodwork as Christmas draws near?
4. PAWNSHOP ROBBED, ROBBERS’ LOOT WORTH AROUND P3 MILLION. Yes, Christmas is definitely around the corner.
5. IN A 1905 MASTER PLAN, MANILA WAS MEANT TO BE LIKE WASHINGTON DC. And 106 years later, it’s like Washington DC...on crack. (But we love it anyway...most of the time.)
6. FATHER ROBERT REYES RUNS TO PROTEST THE SUPREME COURT’S CONTROVERSIAL RULING ON PAL VS. FASAP. As long as he’s not bullying Nora Aunor, we’re fine with it.
7. DINGDONG DANTES, WHOM DOJ TAPPED FOR THE CAMPAIGN AGAINST HUMAN TRAFFICKING, SAYS, "WALANG IBANG PARAAN KUNDI I-EDUCATE ANG SARILI MO KUNG ANO BA TALAGA S’YA. PARA MA-EMPOWER RIN NATIN ANG KABATAAN TO STOP IT." Banking on the youth to stop human trafficking is a bit too much. (Dear DOJ, perhaps you can craft statements for your new celebrity spokesperson?)
8. ANDI EIGENMANN PREPARES TO HAVE HER BABY, STILL NO COMMENT FROM BABY-DADDY ALBIE CASIÑO. Perhaps, he’ll be more friendly if the baby (once it comes out) has his...distinct nose.
9. MANNY PACQUIAO FOCUSES ON TRAINING DESPITE BEING HIT WITH A "LOVE CHILD" RUMOR AND THE BROUHAHA OVER THE REVELATION THAT HE STAYS CELIBATE 21 DAYS BEFORE A FIGHT. Pacman’s life is like a movie within a movie within a movie.
10. DEREK RAMSAY GEARS UP TO PLAY FOOTBALL VS. PHIL AND JAMES YOUNGHUSBAND. Football takes a back seat once more.
Image credits: Art by Warren Espejo and screenshot of Bandila video clip for No. 10.