Angelica Panganiban vs. Derek Ramsay, Sharon Cuneta vs. an imaginary Kris Aquino + more lowlights
Plus, Miss "Amalayer" and other nutty tales.
1. SHARON CUNETA MISUNDERSTANDS AN "IMAGINARY INTERVIEW" POSTED ON THE SATIRICAL BLOG, THE PROFESSIONAL HECKLER, AND ENDS UP DIRECTING BARBS AT KRIS AQUINO. Your reading comprehension skills...don’t leave home without it.
2. SENATOR TITO SOTTO SAYS SORRY TO THE LATE U.S. SENATOR ROBERT KENNEDY’S FAMILY FOR PLAGIARIZING HIS SPEECH, BUT POINTS OUT, "COPYING IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF FLATTERY." He’s so hopeless that he deserves his very own patron saint.
3. SEN. TITO SOTTO GETS SUPPORT FROM A GROUP CALLED CYBER RISE. Wow, this is a load of cyber-nonsense.
4. SENATOR JUAN PONCE ENRILE ASKS PEOPLE TO EASE UP ON THE "PLAGIARIST TAUNTS" AGAINST SEN. TITO SOTTO. Then again, who needs a patron saint when you have this Pinoy Henyo protecting you?
5. SENATOR PIA CAYETANO ATTEMPTS TO BRING BACK THE RH BILL TO THE FLOOR, BUT SEN. JUAN PONCE ENRILE STOPS HER FROM DOING SO BECAUSE HE’S "NOT READY" TO PROPOSE ANY AMENDMENTS TO THE BILL THAT HE’S VEHEMENTLY OPPOSING. To paraphrase a line uttered by Mad Men’s Betty Draper (played by January Jones), "When you don’t have any power, you have to delay things."