Miriam and Manong Johnny are "ice cold," RH Bill stuck in limbo + more lowlights
Plus, a bishop makes allegedly divine anti-RH Bill pronouncements and more nutty tales.
1. THE VIC SOTTO-PAULEEN LUNA HOOK-UP BUZZ STARTS ANEW. Hurray! Just in time for the Metro Manila Film Festival!
2. DUE TO THE RH BILL DEBACLE, SENATOR MIRIAM SANTIAGO JOKES THAT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH SENATOR JUAN PONCE ENRILE HAS GONE "ICE COLD." Let’s wait for it to drop down to sub-zero temperature because that’s when the real fun begins.
3. SENATOR JUAN PONCE ENRILE SAYS HE’S AGAINST THE RH BILL BECAUSE "OUR BIGGEST EXPORT IS OFWS." We’re still laughing over his "Masturbation is abortion" comment.
4. MANY PACQUIAO AND JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ ARE GETTING READY FOR THEIR FOURTH SMACKDOWN. If we win, it’s all great...but if we lose, we got robbed. (Go, Pacman!)
5. BISHOP BRODERICK PABILLO IMPLIES THAT CALAMITIES ARE TRIGGERED BY THE RH BILL DEBATES. Because using kids as laborers or violating them couldn’t possibly be the cause of these acts of God.