10 Questions We Think the Senators Will Ask Janet Lim Napoles
A humorous piece in honor of the joke that the government seems to be nowadays
(SPOT.ph) Are you ready for some good times? Just so you know, we do take Janet Lim Napoles appearing in the senate very seriously. But obviously, even the senators are a bit confused about their own feelings regarding the matter. Just ask Senator Serge Osmeña.
In the spirit of entertainment, as most things we do here are, here are 10 questions we think some senators might feel like asking the woman of the hour.
1. Magkakilala ba tayo? Hindi, ’di ba?
2. Please say on record, Mrs. Napoles: We've never had a transaction, right?
3. This is the first time in your life that you've ever seen me in person, correct?
4. Mrs. Napoles, please turn your attention to this document. Can you please confirm that I had nothing to do with this?
5. Mrs. Napoles...sexy din ba ako?
6. Ma'am, pwede po bang pakipaliwanag nga po sa mga tao na hindi kami magnanakaw?
7. Is it true that you have deleted other documents? Are you sure that there are no existing copies of those copies? Anywhere? Nothing that will incriminate other people? Are you sure? One hundred percent sure? No back-up copies anywhere?
8. Off the record Mrs. Napoles, gusto ko lang malaman. Saan niyo nakuha yung insurance para kay Jeane? Sa anak ko kasi mansion lang nabigay ko, parang mas okay nga sa Ritz.
9. I would like to clarify something. Can I also invoke my right against self-incrimination?
10. Paano na ang mga pangarap natin?
Art by War Espejo. Original photo of Napoles from Inquirer.