A museum full of former Vice President Leni Robredo's campaign memorabilia will open for free to visitors on Tuesday, with slots available for booking for the whole month of September.
The museum, located at 84 Cordillera, Santa Mesa Heights, Quezon City, houses the gifts and tokens from the pink campaign as proof of Filipinos' generosity and bayanihan during the election period, Robredo said in a Facebook post.
READ: What is Angat Buhay?
Due to limited space, the museum can accommodate 50 guests per hour from Tuesdays to Saturdays, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Only those with reservations will be allowed to enter the museum.
Here's how to book a visit:
- Secure a slot here.
- Check your email for the booking confirmation.
- Present a copy or a screenshot of your e-ticket before entering the museum.
Guidelines before entering the museum:
- Present your e-ticket, vaccination card, and health declaration form to the guard.
- Face masks must be worn at all times
- Outside food and drinks will not be allowed