Pasig announces traffic rerouting scheme for Sunday, December 11
It's for the annual Paskotitap Festival.
(SPOT.ph) Pasig City celebrates the Christmas season annually with well-designed floats inspired by children's stories and movies during the Paskotitap Festival. This year, it is scheduled to happen on Sunday, December 11, 6 p.m., at Frontera Verde Tiendesitas. Around 2,000 people are expected to watch the event which will have different schools participating. Expecting a substantial crowd, the local government of Pasig announced a traffic advisory through their Facebook page on December 6.
The following roads will be temporarily closed to traffic:
- Ortigas Avenue Extension - eastbound from Green Meadows to Dr. Sixto Antonio Avenue (from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Frontera Verde Road (from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.)
- E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue - from Eagle Street to Ortigas Avenue (from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Eagle Street (from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Dr. Sixto Antonio Avenue (from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.)
- Pasig Boulevard (from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
- A. Mabini Street (from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Plaza Rizal Intersection (from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Caruncho Avenue (from 8 p.m. to 12 m.n.)
- F. Manalo Street (8 p.m. to 12 m.n.)
Motorists are advised to take alternative routes—unless, of course, you want to join in on the fun.