This New Mobile App Makes Travel Photos Look So Much Cooler
Move over, Boomerang!
Amidst the Kira Kira and Boomerang posts all over Instagram, there's a cool new mobile application you can use on your OOTDs and #travelgoals photos. Plotaverse offers cinemagraph-like animation that will make any background come to life.
TV personality Marie Lozano quickly got on board this new photo trend and posted a bikini photo shot against moving clouds. In her Instagram Stories, she gave her followers a quick tutorial on how to apply the same trick.
Here's how to use the app:
2. Once you've downloaded the app, tap on the + sign to select a photo or take a new one.
3. Use the anchor button to mark the areas you don't want to move.
3. Don't forget to mask said area!
4. Next, click the animate button and draw arrows across your photo. You can manipulate its direction as well as its movement frequency, which is dependent on the arrow's length.
5. Once you're happy with the result, you can roll out the new image as a video or a GIF.
Here's the result:
Now, go forth and wow your friends!
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Spot.ph editors.