Commuters, Expect Heavy Traffic in Pasig This Saturday
There will be a Grand Marian Procession in various parts of the city.
(SPOT.ph) Weekends are made for rest and relaxation, and for some, it's an opportunity to go around and explore the Metro. If you are thinking of heading to Pasig this coming Saturday, you might want to plan your routes ahead of time so you don't end up getting stuck in traffic. The Pasig City Command Center announced a traffic advisory for Saturday, September 8, as several Pasig roads will be blocked off to make way for the Grand Marian Procession. Heavy traffic is expected from 4 p.m. onwards.
Motorists are advised to avoid the following roads and find alternate routes:
- R. Jabson Street (Malinao, Bambang)
- Plaza Rizal Intersection
- Marcelo H. del Pilar Street (Sto. Tomas)
- Caruncho Avenue, in front of Pasig City
- Dr. Pilapil Street (Sagad)
- E. Angeles Street (Sto. Tomas, Sagad)
- Dr. Sixto Antonio Avenue (Kapasigan)
- A. Mabini Street (Kapasigan)
- P. Burgos Street
- Dr. Garcia Street.