Parts of EDSA and C5 to Undergo Reblocking This Weekend
For the nth time.
(SPOT.ph) It looks like "reblocking" season is still very much upon us. The Department of Public Works and Highways released a traffic advisory today, September 7, listing the portions of EDSA, C-5, Quezon City, and Manila that will be blocked off to make way for their weekend road repairs. Road reblocking will run from 11 p.m. on Friday, September 7 to 5 a.m. on Monday, September 10.
Motorists are advised to avoid the following roads and take alternate routes:
- EDSA, in front of Francesca Tower to after Scout Borromeo, third lane from the center island
- C-5 Road, before Tiendesitas, C-5 Flyover
- C-5 Road, (Gap 3) Chainage 52 to 420, first lane
- EDSA, before North Avenue, sixth lane from center island
- A.H Lacson Avenue corner Aragon Street, and corner P. Florentino Street
- Batasan Road, before Payatas Road and fronting Quezon City Polytechnic university, second lane