You Can Now Apply for a Postal ID at These LRT-1 Stations
Making it easier to finally get a government ID.
(SPOT.ph) Let's face it: Getting a government-issued ID in the Philippines is not easy. Besides enduring long lines, most government IDs require you to already have one or two pre-existing valid IDs in order to apply. If that requirement has been a hurdle that's long caused you plenty of frustration, you may want to consider getting a Philippine Postal ID. You don't need to show two different IDs to get a Postal ID—your birth certificate will do. And now, you can apply for one at selected LRT-1 stations. Postal ID satellite application will take place at the Baclaran and Roosevelt stations from September 27 to 29, October 18 to 20, and November 15 to 17.
Just head to either the Baclaran and Roosevelt stations on those dates and bring the following:
- Two copies of the Philippine Postal ID application form
- One Proof of Identity (birth certificate, unified multi-purpose ID, driver's license, passport)
- One Proof of Address (barangay clearance, bank statement, utility bill)
- Marriage contract (for married females)
- P504 (for the Postal ID application fee)
For more information, log on to the Light Rail Manila Corporation's Facebook page.