Expect Heavy Traffic in Bonifacio Global City Tomorrow Morning
Roads will be closed for an earthquake drill.
(SPOT.ph) You might want to avoid passing through Bonifacio Global City en route to work tomorrow morning, as a traffic advisory posted on Facebook announced several road closures around the city on September 27. This is to make way for a city-wide earthquake drill and the various simulation activities. Road closures will be from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Motorists are advised to avoid the following roads and find alternate routes:
- 5th Avenue (26th Street to 32nd Street)
- 5th Avenue (32nd Street to 34th Street)
- 39th Street (Triangle Drive to 11th Avenue)
- 10th Avenue (25th Street to McKinley Parkway)
- 2nd Avenue (32nd Street to 31st Street), southbound
- 3rd Avenue (31st Street to 32nd Street)
For more information, log on to Bonifacio Global City's Facebook page.