Expect Heavy Traffic Along EDSA and C5 This Weekend
The DPWH has announced scheduled road repairs.
(SPOT.ph) The Department of Public Works and Highways released a traffic advisory today, November 23, announcing road repairs in Quezon City and Pasig. Road reblocking is scheduled from 11 p.m. on November 23 to 5 a.m on November 26.
Motorists are advised to avoid the following roads and take alternate routes:
- Scout Albano near Shell Gasoline Station, beside sidewalk
- Scout Borromeo near GMA 7, second lane from sidewalk
- Fronting Northstar Motor Corporation, first lane from sidewalk
- Northbound Mindanao Avenue, Mindanao tunnel to old Sauyo footbridge, truck lane
- Batasan Road near CSC Central Office, fourth lane from center
- C-5 Road near SM Aura, fourth and fifth lane from median
- C-5 Road before the approach of Pasig Boulevard, C-5 flyover