Commuters, These Are the Roads You Should Avoid This Weekend
Especially if you plan on passing by Quezon City and Pasig.
(SPOT.ph) Don’t let traffic spoil your long weekend: Know which roads to avoid! The Department of Public Works and Highways released a traffic advisory on November 29 announcing the resumption of its scheduled road repairs in Quezon City and Pasig. Road reblocking is scheduled from 11 p.m. on November 30 to 5 a.m. on December 3.
Motorists are advised to avoid the following roads and take alternate routes:
- After Oliveros Street, second lane from sidewalk
- Scout Albano to after Scout Borromeo, beside sidewalk
- Northbound lane of Batasan Road near CSC Central Office, fourth lane from center
- Southbound lane of Agham Road fronting Occupational Safety and Health Center, second lane from center and opposite Philippine Science High School
- C-5 Road beside SM Aura, second lane from median
- C-5 Road before the approach of Pasig Boulevard, C-5 flyover
Similarly, the Pasig Command Center also issued an advisory announcing the temporary closure of St. Paul Road from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on December 2 to make way for the St. Paul College Family Day activities.