Heads Up: Road Repairs Will Make the Weekend Payday Traffic Worse
Especially now that it's almost Christmas!
(SPOT.ph) Commuters, you know the drill by now. Whenever payday falls on a weekend, you better expect you'll be stuck in traffic for hours (and hours and hours), especially because of this week's scheduled road repairs. The Department of Public Works and Highways announced roads to avoid over the weekend, particularly for people passing through Quezon City, Taguig, Caloocan, and Valenzuela. Road reblocking runs from December 14, 11 p.m. to December 17, 5 a.m.
Motorists are advised to look for alternate routes and avoid the following roads:
- After Oliveros Street, second lane from sidewalk (northbound)
- After Scout Albano to before Network Drive (GMA 7), outer lane (southbound)
- Batasan Road before Payatas Road, second lane from center
- C5 Road beside SM Aura, second lane from median
- Mac Arthur Highway between Calle Cuatro and Calle Uno
- Mindanao Avenue from NLEX to P. Dela Cruz (northbound)