Here's How You Can Get a "Bae" This Valentine's
Yup, it's even easier than riding public transpo.
No date this Valentine's Day? No worries—there are lots of ways even single people can treat themselves on this cheesy holiday. We've already shown you where to get some IG-worthy flowers, ice cream as sweet a matinong boyfriend, cute pastel tumblers, and even V-Day-inspired sneakers. But just in case any of those aren't your thing, you can always just book your own personal serenade sesh.
Yup, you read that right—it is now possible to book your own bae this V-Day—a GrabBae, that is. A total of 50 GrabBaes will be deployed across Metro Manila, while 20 will be assigned to Cebu. Their goal? To serenade riders and capture hearts.
To book a bae, all Grab users need to do is redeem the GrabBae promo code worth 143 points on the app
- In the pick-up tab, input the address you'd like to send your GrabBae to—you can send it to yourself or even book a serenade for someone special!
- Type in GrabBae Manila (for Manila) or
GrabBaeCebu (for Cebu) as your drop-off pin.
- Input the GrabBae code you redeemed in the promo tab.
- In the notes part, write down the name and details of your GrabBae recipient.
- On the services menu, choose GrabBae, and click book. The app will notify once you've successfully booked a GrabBae.
Who knew finding an admirer would be just as easy (if not easier) than riding public transpo?
Besides the GrabBae promo, 30 of Grab's Kilig Cars will ply Metro Manila on February 14 to provide free rides to random passengers. Users who get paired with a Kilig car will also be treated to P200 worth of GrabCar, GrabFood