Heads Up: New Schedule of Power Interruptions Announced by Meralco
Different areas of Metro Manila and nearby provinces will be affected.
(SPOT.ph) It hasn’t been long since the daily water interruptions in certain areas of Metro Manila began to ease, but people might be in for yet another inconvenient week with Manila Electric Company releasing a new schedule of power interruptions in the Metro and some nearby provinces from March 18 to 24, following last week's set of scheduled outages.
Maintenance operations including line reconductoring, installation of new facilities, and replacement of old poles will be causing power interruptions in the following areas:
Caloocan City (Tala)
March 19, between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Along Mulawin Street from Makabud Street to Alibangbang Street including Kupang, Bignay, and Anapla Streets in Amparo Subdivision
Mandaluyong City (Wack Wack Greenhills East)
March 20, between 12:30 a.m. and 5 a.m.
- SM Megamall Buildings B and D
Pasig City (Kapitolyo and Pineda)
March 23, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Portion of East Capitol Drive from Sta. Monica Street to and including Warung Restaurant, Silantro, Black Boar, and Gerry’s Jeepney Restaurant; Sta. Lucia, Sta. Cecilia, Sta. Fe, and Sta. Clara Streets in Barangay Kapitolyo
- Portion of San Francisco Street from F. Banaag Street to and including San Isidro, San Miguel, San Gabriel, San Vicente, San Gil, and Sto. Nino Streets in Barangay Pineda
Pasig City (Ortigas Center)
March 18 to 19, between 11:30 p.m. and 11:59 p.m. (Monday) and 4 a.m. and 4:30 a.m. (Tuesday)
- Portion of Poveda Street from ADB Avenue to and including St. Pedro Poveda College and Robinsons Equitable Tower
March 18 to 19, between 11:30 p.m. (Monday) and 4:30 a.m. (Tuesday)
- Portion of Sapphire Road from ADB Avenue to and including CDC Millenium Suites, Robinsons Cyberscape Alpha, Corinthian Executive Regency Condominium, and Filinvest Workspaces
Quezon City and San Juan City
March 20 to 21, between 11 p.m. (Wednesday) and 4 a.m. (Thursday)
- Portion of N. Domingo Street from Meralco-Valencia substation to Doña Juana Rodriguez Street including Megawide Head Office and Savemore Market in Barangay Valencia, Quezon City
- Portion of N. Domingo Street from Doña Juana Rodriguez Street to F. Santos Street in Barangays Ermitano and Pasadena, San Juan City
Quezon City (Central and Vasra)
March 21 to 22, between 10 p.m. (Thursday) and 5 a.m. (Friday)
- Portion of Elliptical Road from near Commonwealth Avenue to and including Quezon City Hall, Agricultural Training Institute, Bureau of Agricultural Research, Circle of Fun Carnival, Department of Agrarian Reform, Department of Agriculture and Natural Resources, National Agriculture and Fishery, National Historical Institute, and Parks and Wildlife Commission in Barangays Central and Vasra
- Portion of North Avenue from Elliptical Road to and including Vertis North, Bureau of Mines and Geosciences, Sugar Regulatory Commission, Employees Compensation Commission, and Ministry of Natural Resources in Barangays Central and Sto. Cristo
- Portion of Visayas Avenue from Elliptical Road to and including Bureau of Soils and Water Management, National Media Production Center, News and Information Bureau, PIA Building, and People’s Television Network in Barangay Vasra
Quezon City (Cubao)
March 22, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Portion of Driod Street from Mayor Ignacio Santos Diaz Street to near Arayat Street in Barangay Kaunlaran
Quezon City (Diliman)
March 19, between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Portion of Gomburza Street to A. Mabini Street to and including Juan Luna, Aguinaldo, and G. Apacible Streets; and Pook Polaris in Barangay U.P. Campus
March 22, between 12 a.m. and 6 a.m.
- Portion of Tambobong – Batia Barangay Road from Granville PNP/AFP Housing Subdivision to and including St. Martha Estate Homes Subdivision Phases 1 and 3, Meralco Village, Northville 5 Subdivision, and Salvador and Tugatog Streets in Barangays Batia and Tambobong
Bulacan (Malolos City)
March 20, between 12 a.m. and 6 a.m.
- Portion of Camia Street from MacArthur Highway to Sampaguita Street including Ilang-ilang Street in Barangay Dakila
- Portion of Daisy and Sampaguita Streets from Campupot Street to near Madera Grove Estates Subdivision including Ismael Homes Subdivision, and Purok 5 and 6 in Barangay Dakila
- Portion of Campupot Street from near Daisy Street to and including City of Malolos Water District Dakila Pump station 2; Puroks 3 and 4; and Rosal Street in Barangay Dakila
Cavite (Dasmariñas City, Imus, and Gen. Trias)
March 18, between 12:01 a.m. and 12:05 a.m and 6:01 a.m. and 6:05 a.m.
- Portion of Don Placido Campos Avenue from Goldenville I Subdivision to and including Marangays Malagasang II-F and G in Imus; Goldenville Subdivision, Dexterville Classic Subdivision, Dasmariñas Townsville Subdivision. Sunndale Homes and Sunrise Hills Subdivision in Barangay Sabang, Dasmariñas City
- Mary Cris Complex in Barangay Pasong Camachile 2, Gen. Trias
March 21, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Portion of San Andres Barangay Road in Barangay San Andres
March 19, between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- The whole of Verdana Homes Subdivision in Barangays Loma and Langkiwa
- Portion of East Main Avenue Extension from Nuvali Road to North Science Avenue including Futaba Corp. of the Philippines, F. Tech Philippines Manufacturing, and Yusen Logistics Philippines Inc. in Laguna Technopark Phase 2 in Barangay Malamig
- Portion of Chrysanthemum Street (Loma Road) from Alta Homes in Barangay Timbao to and including Loma Barangay Proper; and Celina Mansions Subdivision in Barangay Loma
March 19, between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Portion of Mahabang Parang Road from Sitio Tamlong to and including Bungahan Street; and Limao Day Care Center in Barangay Limao
Laguna (Liliw, Nagcarlan, Rizal, Magdalena, San Pablo City, and Majayjay)
March 19 to 20, between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. (Tuesday) and 6 a.m. and 7 a.m. (Wednesday)
- Portion of Majayjay-Liliw Municipal Road from Meralco-Botocon substation to and including the whole towns of Liliw, Nagcarlan, Rizal, and Magdalena; Barangays Bukal, Coralao, Ibabang Banga, Ilayang Banga, Malinao, May-it, Munting Kawayan, Olla, Oobi, Pangil, Panglan, San Isidro, Sta. Catalina, Suba, and Talorlor in Majayjay; and Barangays San Antonio I., Sta. Maria Magdalena, and Sto. Angel in San Pablo City
Rizal Province (Antipolo City)
March 19, between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Portion of Pantay Road in Sitio Pantay, Barangay San Jose
March 23, between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Portion of Marcos Highway from near Paket Santiago Funeral Homes to Royale Avenue including Vermont Royale Executive Village in Barangay Mayamot
Rizal Province (Rodriguez)
March 20, between 12:01 a.m. and 5 a.m.
- Portion of E. Rodriguez Highway from E. Manuel Street to Orlon Street including Wilcon Depot and Raxabago Tube Ice Marketing Corp.; Dao, Akasya, G. Bautista, and F. San Juan Streets in Barangay San Jose
- Portion of Sampaguita Street from E. Rodriguez Highway to and including Sitio Curayao, Sitio Adia, Dela Costa 5 Subdivision Phase 2, Forest Tree Housing Subdivision, La Mar Subdivision, Evergreen Royale Homes Subdivision, and Torres Subdivision; Polosapis, Tanguile, Ipil, Banaba, Kamagong, Chico, G. Cruz, Liamson, Ayunson, Lawaan, and Molave Streets in Barangay San Jose