EDSA and C5 Road Repairs Might Make Traffic Worse This Weekend
Due to DPWH's road repair and reblocking project.
(SPOT.ph) We know several of you probably filed leaves to extend the holiday weekend and escape the Metro's hustle and bustle, but for those who are stuck in the city this weekend, be sure to take note of the scheduled repairs along EDSA and C5. The Department of Public Works and Highways released a traffic advisory announcing its weekend road repair schedule from April 5, 11 p.m. to April 8, 5 a.m.
Motorists are advised to take alternate routes and avoid passing through the following roadways:
- New York Street to before Monte de Piedad, Quezon City, second lane from sidewalk
- Katipunan Avenue
- After C. P. Garcia to before Gonzales Street
- After F. Dela Rosa Street, truck lane
- 50 meters after Magallanes MRT to KM 29, Makati City, outer lane
- Fronting SM Aura, Makati City