Heads Up, QC Folks: Several Road Repairs Happening This Weekend
Starting Friday night up to Monday morning.
(SPOT.ph) If you've got special weekend plans lined up in Quezon City, then you may want to take note. Several repairs on major city roads will start from 11 p.m., February 21 to 4 a.m., February 24. Affected areas include EDSA Cubao, Elliptical Road, and four others, according to the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority.
For those outside Quezon City, the agency also announced road closures in several areas. Portions along C-5 corner Eagle Street, Julia Vargas Avenue, and along Pasig Boulevard will be closed from 10 p.m. February 21, to 4 a.m., February 24, for sewerage works.
Check out which areas will undergo reblocking and repairs this weekend:
- EDSA (third lane from sidewalk) - from Guzent Inc. to Roosevelt Avenue
- EDSA (third lane from the Metro Rail Transit Line 3) - from approach of P. Tuazon Boulevard flyover to approach of Col. Boni Serrano Avenue flyover
- A. Bonifacio Avenue (third lane from sidewalk) - from 11th Avenue to Sgt. Rivera Street
- EDSA (third lane from sidewalk) - from Aurora Boulevard to New York Street
- General Luis Street - A. Samonte St. to SB Diversion Road
- Elliptical Road (fourth lane from outer sidewalk) - from Kalayaan Avenue to Maharlika Street
Main image from Streetview / Google Maps
this strange new world.