A List of Places Where You Can Donate to Help Victims of Typhoon Ulysses
These organizations are accepting donations in cash and in kind.
On the night of November 11 and throughout November 12, Typhoon Ulysses devastated several areas in Metro Manila, Calabarzon, and Central Luzon. Places like Marikina and Rizal were heavily hit, with many residents fleeing to their rooftops or braving the water just to get to safety. Evacuation efforts started as early as the night of the 11th, but many of our countrymen continue to suffer and struggle in the aftermath of the calamity.
If you have the means, here's a list of places where you can donate to help victims:
Philippine Red Cross
The Philippine Red Cross is accepting donations in cash and in kind for typhoon victims. If you choose to donate money:
- P500 can help provide a hygiene kit for a family.
- P5,000 can provide immediate cash for families to buy their basic urgent needs like medicine, and food.
- P15,000 can go towards helping a family restore their livelihood.
- P50,000 can go towards rebuilding a family's home.
Here's where you can donate funds immediately:
- Account name: PHILIPPINE RED CROSS
Peso Savings: 00-453-0190938
Dollar Savings: 10-453-0039482
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Peso Savings: 4991-0036-52
Swift Code: BOPIPHMM
Reference Code: Name of Donor / Contact No.
Peso Savings: 151-7-151524342
Dollar Savings: 151-2-151002182
Swift Code: MBTCPHMM
- Security Bank:
Peso Savings: 0132-0624-6400-3
Dollar Savings: 0132-0624-6400-4
People for Accountable Governance and Sustainable Action (PAGASA)
PAGASA is looking for volunteers who love to cook for their #FeedThePeople initiative, which aims to provide hot meals for typhoon victims. Send the food to their HQ in Quezon City and they will deliver it to evacuation centers and affected communities. PAGASA will cover the delivery fee.
Donating money is also an option:
- Account name: Maria Katrina Santiago
- BPI: 3919 1889 43
- BDO: 0069 3001 5996
- GCash: 09088631192
- PayPal: paypal.me/katrinassantiago
Kids for Kids
Kids for Kids is a database crafted by a coalition of youth movements from around the Philippines. Their donation channels are open for immediate and long-term relief efforts.
You may donate cash through the following channels:
- BPI: 0079 1967 11 (Account name: Isabella M. Tanjutco)
- GCash: 09175407215
- PayPal: email@example.com
If you donate, make sure to send them a DM of your deposit slip.
For the Future
For the Future believes that anyone can change the world. Their goal is to make "helping easily accessible" for everyone. They've opened several donation channels to benefit communities devastated by Typhoon Ulysses.
Here's where you can donate:
- BDO Savings: 0072 6017 9594 (Account name: Ma. Louissa Anjela C. Barte)
- BPI Savings: 3529 3217 23 (Account name: Maria Margarita Jalandoni)
- GCash: 09178071395
- PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email your receipt to email@example.com with the subject: TYPHOON RELIEF.
For Our Farmers
According to their website, For Our Farmers "aim[s] to help and uplift Filipino farmers and fisherfolks through sustainable and inclusive projects towards a more productive agriculture sector of the country." They're currently accepting donations to provide relief efforts for those affected by Typhoons Rolly and Ulysses.
Donate through these channels:
- BPI: 2819 0660 03
- BDO: 004070174810
- Landbank: 3217 0633 36
- GCash: 09173166097 (Aileen T.)
- PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Advocates for Climate Action Philippines (YACAP)
YACAP, an alliance of youth formations and individuals for climate justice, is accepting cash and in-kind donations to help the victims of the recent typhoons.
To those who want to donate cash, you may do so here:
- BPI: 4439 3104 86 (Account name: Johanna Kelly Seras)
- BDO: 0106 4005 0611 (Account name: Jon Angelo Maria Zeta Bonifacio)
- GCash: 09776021417
- Paymaya: 09074822692
- PayPal: jonmzboni
Pawssion Project Foundation
Photos of stranded animals went viral on social media amidst Typhoon Ulysses' devastation. Pawssion Project, an animal welfare group, rescues, rehabilitates, and rehomes animals, but their shelter in Bulacan was greatly affected by the storm.
You can donate cash to help them repair their damages and continue their good work through the following channels:
- BPI Savings: 3349 0324 21
- BPO Savings: 0019 6068 5005
- GCash: 09189201066
- PayPal: email@example.com