Here's How You Can Earn P150 When You Pay Your Bills Online
You could get some extra milk-tea money.
(SPOT.ph) Payday is always bittersweet. One minute you're drowning in cash (we exaggerate), the next minute it's all gone because you just paid your monthly bills. PayMaya lets you get a little bit of it back when you pay online through the mobile app. You can get up to P150 Balik Bayad on your first-ever bills payment or a P100 cashback every time you pay two separate bills via with the e-wallet. This Paymaya promo runs until May 31, just in time for payday-slash-bills day.
Here are the mechanics for the P150 Balik Bayad PayMaya promo:
- To qualify, it should be your first time using PayMaya to pay a bill. You must also pay in full and on time.
- Qualified users will get a P100 cashback voucher when you pay any bill worth at least P1,500.
- If it's your first time to pay a credit card, insurance, or loan biller, you can get an additional of P50 cashback.
- The maximum cashback each user can earn during the promo period is P150.
If it isn't your first time to use PayMaya for your bills, you can still get some cashback:
- Transact two "unique" bills payment via PayMaya. "Unique" means they're from different billers (e.g. Meralco and Globe, not two Meralco bills).
- Qualified users who pay bills worth at least P1,500 each can receive a P50 cashback voucher for every two successful bill payments.
- The maximum reward you can earn is P100. That means two sets of two bill payments.
For more information, visit PayMaya's website.
We are now on Quento! Download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from SPOT.ph and other Summit Media websites.