NAIA Terminal 1 ranked as world’s 2nd worst airport by Frommers
Interaksyon.com reports that Frommers, one of the leading brands for travel guides in the world, has tagged the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminal 1 (NAIA 1) as the world’s second worst airport. The information was highlighted in a travel article written by Frommers.com’s Jason Clampet for USA Today.
Interaksyon.com noted: "The world’s 10 best and worst airport terminals, as ranked by Frommers.com, based on the four C’s - comfort, conveniences, cleanliness and customer service." Below are Frommers’ lists.
- Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) Hajj Terminal
- Leifur Eriksson Air Terminal, Keflavik, Iceland
- Seoul (South Korea) Incheon Airport
- Wellington (New Zealand) "Rock" Terminal
- New York JFK Airport Terminal 5
- Singapore Changi International Airport Terminal 3
- Marrakech (Morocco) Menara Airport Terminal 1
- Madrid (Spain) Barajas Terminal 4
- Carrasco International Airport, Montevideo, Uruguay
- Bilbao (Spain) Airport Main Terminal
- New York JFK Airport Terminal 3
- Manila (Philippines) Airport Terminal 1
- Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Terminal B/C
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Paris’ Charles de Gaulle Airport, Terminal 3
- Amman (Jordan) Queen Alia Airport
- New York LaGuardia Airport Terminal 5
- Terminal B at Newark Liberty International Airport
- Paris’ Beauvais Airport
- Chicago Midway Airport
For more on this story, log on to Interaksyon.com.