10. Choi Minho Not even in his 20s, Minho exudes a clean cut, bring-home-to-Mom vibe that totally makes him anyone’s Teenage Dream. One of SHINee’s resident rappers, Minho started out as a model who frequented runways and also appeared in SNSD Girls’ Generation music video for “Gee.” Quiet and soft spoken, you know he’s got tons of charm hidden beneath his super cute stance—after all, his nickname is Charismatic Flame.
9. Lee Gi Kwang Gi Kwang became a celebrity way before his current group, B2st rose to popularity. Originally known as solo act AJ (Ace Junior), he received an image reboot and was relaunched as part of B2st. Known best for his skills on the dance floor, Gi Kwang loves rocking to smooth R&B grooves.
http://www.spot.ph/gallery/826/Top-10-Hottest-K-pop-Men/article/47503#pid=11692Top 10 Hottest K-pop Guys, K-pop, kpop, ee Gi Kwang
8. Lee Hong Ki Everyone assumes that K-Pop dudes are all manufactured and without any authentic talent, but Lee Hong Ki proves this wrong by displaying his music chops as frontman for FT Island. The sometimes-rapper and beatboxer stole hearts as funny man Jeremy in the hit drama You’re Beautiful. He’s since given up his blonde locks for an all-natural black mane—which makes him all the more swoon-worthy.
http://www.spot.ph/gallery/826/Top-10-Hottest-K-pop-Men/article/47503#pid=11693Top 10 Hottest K-pop Guys, K-pop, kpop, Lee Hong Ki
7. Jang Geun Seuk As long as Jang Geun Seuk is around, the Hallyu wave will never be lacking musical dramas centered around super hot singers. The multi-faceted actor, who has played up his musical talent in three dramas (Beethoven Virus, You’re Beautiful, and Mary Stayed Out All Night) is a huge hit with the fangirls (and boys) for his androgynous style, his excellent use of guyliner, and his to-die-for smile. Makes fangirls across the board wish this super-endorser would just launch an album already.
http://www.spot.ph/gallery/826/Top-10-Hottest-K-pop-Men/article/47503#pid=11690Top 10 Hottest K-pop Guys, K-pop, kpop, Jang Geun Seuk
The International Sensation
6. RAIN Rain has taken the world by storm with his launching movie, Ninja Assassin—and yes, his rock hard bod. The ultimate performer (he acts, sings, dances, and even dabbled in a clothing line and managing a K-Pop group) is set to break thousands of hearts as he is rumored to head into military service some time this year. For now, Ji Hoon’s fans can still revel in his action drama (with scenes filmed in the Philippines!) The Fugitive.
5. Choi Siwon With smoldering good looks and acting chops that only up his smex factor, Super Junior’s resident actor sizzles on and off screen. His good boy appeal comes from his being a devout Christian from an affluent family—which totally offsets his hotness as Athena: Goddess of War’s Agent Kim Jun-ho. Part of subgroup Super Junior-M, Siwon’s following is so huge, he’s among the first four Korean artists to be featured on a Chinese postage stamp.
4. Hero Jaejoong DBSK’s 800,000 South Korean supporters (and who knows, how many worldwide fans) can’t deny the heart-melting effect of Hero Jaejoong’s piercing gaze. Given up by his birth mother and raised by adoptive parents, Jaejoong moved to Seoul as a teen and worked odd jobs to support himself while going on one audition after another (sniff!). Now leading current group JYJ, this crooner has also proven to be one of Korea’s most bankable actors with his Japanese-Korean drama, Heaven’s Postman.
3. Kim Hyun Joong Kim Hyun Joong sets hearts aflutter, no matter what K-Pop suit he wears. As Ji Hoo in 2009’s Boys Over Flowers and Baek Seung Jo in the recent Playful Kiss, and as himself on popular reality show We Got Married, he raised the bar for irresistible leading men (both Korean and non-Korean). As SS501’s leader, he merges standard K-Pop fare with his brand of 4D head-scratching humor. His 2010 visit to Manila also proved that this hottie’s got a heart of gold with his heartwarming visit to the Abiertas House of Friendship. This Face Shop endorser shows that guys can have it all.
http://www.spot.ph/gallery/826/Top-10-Hottest-K-pop-Men/article/47503#pid=11691Top 10 Hottest K-pop Guys, K-pop, kpop, Kim Hyun Joong
2. Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul Anything goes in the land of K-Pop—and 2PM’s Nichkhun proves that a half-Chinese half-Thai cutie who grew up in California can make it big in Korea. Scouted in LA, Nichkhun moved across oceans to learn the basic boyband rudiments (as well as the excessive acrobatics his group has become famous for), how to speak and write Korean, and pretty much live up to his “Thai Prince” image. The angel-faced performer cranks up the charm on weekly reality show We Got Married (where he is coupled up with fellow foreigner, Victoria of girl group F(X)) and sends out swoon-worthy tweets via his account @khunnie0624.
1. T.O.P It’s tough to resist this rapper’s steamy stare, which he whips out in the middle of his jazzy, bluesy, hip-hoppy raps for K-Pop group BIG BANG. Non-fans love to hate on his douche-y Zoolander-esque poses, but true fans know he’s just putting on a show (T.O.P or Choi Seung-hyun is known as his group’s resident clown). Whether he’s sporting his manly tailored suits or is lying low in his favorite BAPE hoodies, this harmonica-playing, beatboxing, award-winning actor oozes sex appeal like it’s nobody’s business. T.O.P or bottom? T.O.P, most definitely.