Sharon vs. Hayden, Carlos Garcia claims he’s been rich "since birth" + more lowlights
Plus, Pacman gets ready to meet Obama, PETA vs. Janet Jackson’s fur endorsement + more!
1. SEN. PING LACSON HITS DOJ SEC. LEILA DE LIMA FOR STILL WANTING TO GO AFTER HIM. That’s because you’re still in hiding, dear sir.
3. PEOPLE DOUBT EX-AFP COMPTROLLER CARLOS GARCIA’S CLAIM THAT HE HAS BEEN RICH "SINCE BIRTH." If he had been hooked to a lie detector, the machine would have burst into flames.
4. PACMAN OFF TO MEET US PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA, SAYS HE’LL ASK HIM, "KUNG ANO ANG MAITUTULONG N’YA SA PILIPINAS?" Will you knock him down if he says he can’t help us much right now?.
5. SOME LAWMAKERS ASK THAT THE AFP FUND SCAM HEARING BE ADJOURNED BECAUSE OF FORMER CHIEF OF STAFF ANGELO REYES’ DEATH. Some people want to create drama where there is none.
6. PETA STAGES PROTEST AGAINST JANET JACKSON’S FUR ENDORSEMENT. Them again?
7. PHILIPPINE AZKALS ARE THE NEWEST SPORTS SENSATIONS. We love you, but most of us still don’t understand football.
8. REP. RONALD SINGSON SAYS IT WAS REALLY HIS TIFF WITH LOVI POE THAT DROVE HIM TO COCAINE. True love comes in so many forms, sometimes it comes in the form of a white powder that you snort to feel good about yourself.
9. BARON GEISLER’S MANAGER SAYS THE ACTOR IS NOW IN REHAB. We almost want to believe you...
10. ANOTHER VEHICLE STOLEN, AS CARJACKING SPREE CONTINUES. Maybe something will be done about this if a certain thirdhand Porsche is carjacked.
Art by Warren Espejo