Dining out in Manila can be a hit or miss thing, and who better to dispense advice about the city's restaurants, bars and hole-in-the wall eateries than Manila's own discriminating foodies?
Tell us about your resto experience: How did you find the food? What can you say about the overall service? Were the servers polite or clueless? Are the comfort rooms clean?
Post your reviews on SPOT.ph and get a chance to snag gift certificates from Sonja's Cupcakes worth P500.
Here's how to join:
1. (a) Register to be a member of SPOT.ph.
(b) Post a review on any existing establishment (you can write as many reviews as you want).
2. Promo will run from September 22 to October 26, 2009 at 11:59pm.
3. Three (3) best reviews will be chosen by the SPOT editorial team every Tuesday (September 29, October 6, 13, 20 and 27, 2009).
4. Each winner will receive P500 worth of Cupcakes by Sonja gift certificates and will have their review published in the Reviews section of SPOT.ph.
5. Winners will be notified through email and text message. Prizes are not convertible to cash. Winners should claim their prize within 30 days of receipt of notice.
6. PEP Inc. and Summit Media employees are not encouraged to join this promo.
Click here to write your review.