SPOT.ph wants your resto reviews! Winners get Sonja's Cupcakes GCs
Unleash your inner food critic and get the chance to win gift certificates from Sonja's Cupcakes worth P400.
Tempt your sweet tooth with Chocolate Overload from Cupcakes by Sonja: a rich, moist Valrhona chocolate cupcake filled with creamy chocolate ganache and topped with velvety chocolate cream (P72 per piece). Try one this week–or snag a chance to win gift certificates from Cupcakes by Sonja by writing a review of any restaurant you've tried recently. Here's how!
1. (a) Register to be a member of SPOT.ph.
(b) Post a review on any existing establishment (you can write as many reviews as you want). Tell us about your restaurant experience: How did you find the food? What can you say about the overall service? Were the servers polite or clueless?
2. Promo runs from April 26 to June 7, 2010 at 11:59 p.m.
3. The two (2) best reviews will be chosen by the SPOT team every Tuesday (May 4, 11, 18, 25, June 1 and June 8).
4. Each winner will receive P400 worth of Cupcakes by Sonja gift certificates and will have their review published in the User Reviews section of SPOT.ph.
5. Winners will be notified through email and text message. Prizes are not convertible to cash. Winners should claim their prize within 30 days of receipt of notice.
6. PEP Inc. and Summit Media employees are not encouraged to join this promo.