This Week’s Best Food Photos by SPOT.ph Readers
We're loving the snapshots we're seeing from your #SpotMyFood posts!
(SPOT.ph) We asked our readers to share with us their food discoveries over social media and what we saw was good! Scrumptious might be a better term, in fact. This week’s roundup includes caramel-drizzled chocolate cakes, homemade cupcakes, ajitama, steak, and more! Don’t forget to hashtag #spotmyfood to share your exciting yummy finds.
1. We love the colors and combinations of UCC’s Clair Mango by @blapaurin.
2. Even a steak as simple as @gelaikuting’s is still mouthwatering.
3. This photo leaves us in suspense, @ourdailyblog! We want to see the yolk cascading out!
4. Looks like @kwisshyness is making someone’s Christmas merry with these festive cupcakes.
5. Is that a large sorbet we see, @jeelyobredo?
6. Hey @jenny_fajardo! No diets during Christmas!
7. No amount of filters can tarnish @d_viajero_raver’s Banapple cheesecake.
8. SPOT.ph editor-in-chief @eatreadtravel documents the staff’s Christmas lunch at Spiral. She’s got a well-rounded plate there!
9. Oooh, look at @jeelyobrero’s shiny ribs!
10. Mouths are watering now, @kwisshyness.