This Week’s Best Food Photos by SPOT.ph Readers
We're loving the snapshots we're seeing from your #SpotMyFood posts!
(SPOT.ph) We asked our readers to share with us their food discoveries over social media and what we saw was good! Scrumptious might be a better term, in fact. This week’s roundup includes duck tongues (trust us, they’re good), stuffed chicken, shepherd’s pie, and more! Don’t forget to hashtag #spotmyfood to share your exciting yummy finds.
1. We just lost it when we saw the bacon, @cheffymitchyu. We’re going to go get our own Champs now.
2. @angelineco and her perfect sashimi.
3. K-Zone editor-in-chief @MaggieAdan shows us a comfort favorite with a twist from Green Pastures.
4. As clearly shown by @jc_devera, only beef can make tofu look so good.
5. @jeeencruz, this burrito makes an appearance on our Top 10 Burritos list.
6. We love how you lent your mom a helping hand, @carinacastle!
7. @annadominiquee reminds us that Valentine’s is just around the corner.
8. Duck tongue is a Chinese delicacy. We hope you bring us back some, @ infinitygrace8!
9. @foodphotogramer shares her food styling skills on Instagram-and we’re just happy to partake in her talents.
10. Two thumbs up for a home-cooked meal, @rickapaprika.