This Week’s Best Food Photos by SPOT.ph Readers
We're loving the snapshots we're seeing from your #SpotMyFood posts!
(SPOT.ph) We asked our readers to share with us their food discoveries over social media and what we saw was good! Scrumptious might be a better term, in fact. This week’s roundup includes the funniest-looking chicken, food in a jar, a nest of bacon and egg, sweet potato pancakes, and more. Don’t forget to hashtag #spotmyfood to share your exciting yummy finds.
1. That’s what we call baon-friendly.
2. That is very, very strange. But still intriguingly mouthwatering.
3. Healthy pancakes that look just as good as the quasi-healthy versions.
4. We agree! There’s no better flavor than passion!
5. A new twist on carrot cake that sounds absolutely delightful.
6. This combines two of the best things in life-bacon and nests.
7. Doubly sweet treat perfect for a Friday.
8. Every week there’s a dish that just leaves us dumbfounded. There are no words.
9. We love this two-for-one photo. Doubly mouthwatering!
10. Subliminal message received!