This Week’s Best Food Photos by SPOT.ph Readers
We're loving the snapshots we're seeing from your #SpotMyFood posts!
(SPOT.ph) We asked our readers to share with us their food discoveries over social media and what we saw was good! Scrumptious might be a better term, in fact. This week’s roundup includes the much-anticipated chicken chop from Hot Star, bacon wrapped in asparagus, a giant crab, the perfect cake for summer, blue cheese ice cream, and more. Don’t forget to hashtag #spotmyfood to share your exciting yummy finds.
1. Crunchy, golden, just the way things should be.
2. The quickest way to get kids to eat vegetables.
3. This looks absolutely heavenly, right down to the styling.
4. Cookie Bar Manila’s @ivorie_a impresses with savory options, too!
5. Think this gives the buttermilk chicken a run for its money?
6. If it didn’t look like Sebastian, this would’ve been delicious.
7. The taste of summer in a little bowl.
8. Rich and decadent blue cheese ice cream sweetened with honey-soaked fig.
9. Their extremely flavorful and affordable steak that ranked No. 2 on our list.
10. The natural sweetness of avocado in an extremely indulgent but refreshing cake.