This Week’s Best Food Photos by SPOT.ph Readers
We're loving the snapshots we're seeing from your #SpotMyFood posts!
(SPOT.ph) We asked our readers to share with us their food discoveries over social media and what we saw was good! Scrumptious might be a better term, in fact. This week’s roundup includes our No. 1 burrito, beautiful macarons, two steaks (because one is never enough), a homemade pizza, and more. Don’t forget to hashtag #spotmyfood to share your exciting yummy finds.
1. Yup, still No. 1.
2. We were expecting you to get the foot-wide burger, but this looks good as well.
3. A smoothie for every summer day...
4. The woman behind Cookie Bar Manila continues with her mouthwatering savory creations.
5. We were wondering the same thing.
6. We’d take these over any flower.
7. Steak and eggs! It still looks mouthwatering, though.
8. These things can do no wrong.
9. A steak that hopefully doesn’t disappoint in cook and flavor.
10. And finally, the best way to beat the summer heat-not that there was any contest.