This Week’s Best Food Photos by SPOT.ph Readers
We're loving the snapshots we're seeing from your #SpotMyFood posts!
(SPOT.ph) We asked our readers to share with us their food discoveries over social media and what we saw was good! Scrumptious might be a better term, in fact. This week’s roundup includes the matrimony of bacon and fish, a halo-halo that kicks ass, the attack of tiramisu, and Hen Lin’s makeover. Don’t forget to hashtag #spotmyfood to share your exciting yummy finds.
1. Bacon over fish. Bacon over fish. We have to let the photo do the talking.
2. A delicious little pool of spinach.
3. Breakfast is truly a beautiful affair at Carina’s house.
4. Coco_lui and one of her extreme pizza close-ups.
5. Hen Lin never looked this good.
6. More is always better when it’s tiramisu.
7. It’s like a baby burger.
8. Your halo-halo hasn’t met the ones from our Top 10!
9. Not a lot of people realize that color is important in preparing food. We love your palette (yes, palette).
10. Choreographed dining. We like.