This Week’s Best Food Photos by SPOT.ph Readers
We're loving the snapshots we're seeing from your #SpotMyFood posts!
(SPOT.ph) We asked our readers to share with us their food discoveries over social media and what we saw was good! Scrumptious might be a better term, in fact. In this week’s roundup: classic Filipino dishes, our next breakfast item, bacon, golden fried chicken, and Kit-Kat becomes a milkshake. Don’t forget to hashtag #spotmyfood to share your exciting yummy finds.
1. Up first is a true classic. We hope you cooked for her on Mother’s Day!
2. Spicy pinakbet! That chili steals the show.
3. We love how buns incorporate lots of colors.
4. Breakfasts will never be the same.
5. One word: sugpo. And there are four of them!
6. A woman after our own heart. You had us at bacon.
7. Our No. 2 Southern-style fried chicken is under the spotlight.
8. If you won’t drink that, we will.
9. Happy birthday to one of our most prolific posters!
10. The Balkan way of making burgers.