This Week’s Best Food Photos by SPOT.ph Readers
We're loving the snapshots we're seeing from your #SpotMyFood posts!
(SPOT.ph) We asked our readers to share with us their food discoveries over social media and what we saw was good! Scrumptious might be a better term, in fact. In this week’s roundup: fruits on dessert, explosive dishes, a beautiful chunk of roast beef, breakfast in action, and more. Don’t forget to hashtag #spotmyfood to share your exciting yummy finds.
1. We’re happy with just the salted eggs and tomato, but this is even better.
2. Fresh fruit on a tart makes any dessert perfect.
3. It’s about to end, but we can have the taste of summer any time with these kebabs.
4. Just to emphasize our point.
5. This golden fried cutlet will never be out of style.
6. We can taste the explosion of flavors from here.
7. Breakfast in style
8. The most photogenic roast beef we’ve ever scene.
9. That oozing cheese. Done.
10. There is such a thing as food in action.