This Week’s Best Food Photos by SPOT.ph Readers
We're loving the snapshots we're seeing from your #SpotMyFood posts!
(SPOT.ph) We asked our readers to share with us their food discoveries over social media and what we saw was good! Scrumptious might be a better term, in fact. In this week’s roundup: Scarsdale’s unforgettable Cronuts, breakfast and eggs, pecan pies, and more. Don’t forget to hashtag #spotmyfood to share your exciting yummy finds.
1. This is the type of thing you have to write in uppercase: PECAN PIE.
2. Beautiful crust on that bread!
3. Rustic breakfast that we’d love to wake up to.
4. Yes, please!
5. It’s our weakness every day.
6. Is that a bad thing?
7. We can taste it from your description.
8. You can never have too many eggs.
9. It looks like a photo from a magazine, @third_has_not.
10. When it’s Scarsdale, you don’t have to move on.